vlc: VLC - Video Lan Client
||Vendor:||VideoLAN Project (http://www.videolan.org)
- VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player for various
audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, ...)
as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols.
It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast
in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
- * Mon Aug 17 14:00:00 2009 email@example.com
- Add vlc-1.0.1-libass4.patch to support newer libass. Patch
taken from upstream commit 019359b5a5.
- * Mon Sep 21 14:00:00 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.0.2
- Native support for WMA Professional, without the use of the
- Fix issues in subtitles, especially SSA ones
- Various fixes on theora and ogg
- Various fixes for EPG support in MPEG-TS demuxer
- Fixes for potential stack overflow in .avi, .mp4 and .asf
- Fixes for v4l2 devices
- Fixes for dvb-c channels-scanning
+ Qt Interface:
- Fix some playlist sorting issues
- MPEG2 transrate stream output removed
- x264 default-values closer to x264.exe defaults.
- x264 rc-behaviour fixes:
. if user defines qp-value, CQP-mode is used
. otherwise if user defines vb=0, CRF-mode is used
. otherwise ABR-mode is used
- x264 set vbv-bufsize/vbv-maxsize better if user hasn't
. ABR mode set vbv-max-bitrate=bitrate
. vbv-bufsize is bitrate * seconds between keyframes
- Lua scripts for Mpora and Vimeo playback
+ Updated translations.
- * Tue Sep 29 14:00:00 2009 email@example.com
- Add 540_all_x264.patch to build with x264 >= 0.76. Patch copied
from gentoo portage.