Jump to letter: [
live555-debuginfo: Debug information for package live555
||Vendor:||VideoLAN Project (http://www.videolan.org)
- This package provides debug information for package live555.
Debug information is useful when developing applications that use this
package or when debugging this package.
- * Sun Apr 26 14:00:00 2009 email@example.com
- Fixed "BasicUsageEnvironment::getErrno()" to always (under Windows) return
"WSAGetLastError()" (and to just ignore the "errno" variable>.
Also fixed a few places in the code where we were still using "errno"
instead of calling "getErrno()"
- Changed many "char*" variables to "char const*" to eliminate possible compiler warnings.
(Thanks to Sebastien Escudier for pointing out this issue.)
- Modified our Windows-only version of "gettimeofday()" so that it now returns times based on the proper epoch.
(Thanks to Patrick White for this suggestion.)
- Created a new config file for 64-bit Solaris, and renamed the old "config.solaris" file to make it
clear that it's for 32-bit Solaris only. (Thanks to ichael Skaastrup.)
- Modified "config.mingw" to add "-DLOCALE_NOT_USED" to the "COMPILE_OPTS =" line. (The VLC folks seem to want
- Made a minor change to some win32-specific code in "RTSPClient.cpp" that the VLC folks seem to like.
(However, "RTSPClient" is about to undergo a major overhaul (for asynchronous I/O) anyway...)
- Made a small change to "mediaServer/DynamicRTSPServer.cpp" to eliminate compiler warnings on some platforms.
- * Tue Sep 1 14:00:00 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated "QuickTimeFileSink" to add a "stss" atom for video streams, following a suggestion by Gerardo Ares.
(At present we just 'guess' which video 'samples' (frames) are 'key frames', so this might not work properly on some
- Modified the "config.uClinux" configuration file, following a suggestion by Chetan Raj.
- Changed "RTSPClient"s implementation of the RTSP "TEARDOWN" command to always act as if the command succeeded, regardless of
the actual response from the server (because, from the client's point of view, the session has ended).
(This overcomes a potential memory leak, pointer out by Stuart Rawling.)
- Modified the RTSP server implementation to - for streams where there is a known duration - always include a range end time
in the RTSP "PLAY" response, even if the client did not specify one in the "PLAY" request. This allows VLC's client
'trick play' to (mostly) work.
- Updated "MediaSession::initiate()" to eliminate a possible memory leak if we get an error in socket creation.
(Thanks to Denis Charmet.)
- Made a minor change to "MultiFramedRTPSink" to make monitoring/debugging easier. (Thanks to Guy Bonneau.)
- Begun adding support for DV video. However, this implementation is still incomplete. DO NOT USE IT!
- Updated the MPEG Transport Stream multiplexor implementation to allow for H.264 video. (Thanks to Massimo Zito.)
- Updated "MultiFramedRTPSink" to allow for subclasses for RTP payload formats (such as DV, coming soon) that impose
a granularity on RTP fragment sizes.